Your new Honeyfield Home comes with a Tarion backed warranty and includes the following:
One Year Warranty Protection
- The home is free from defects in work and materials, is fit to live in, and meets the Ontario Building Code requirements for one year from the date of possession.
Two Year Warranty Protection
- Water seepage through the basement or foundation walls.
- Defects in materials and workmanship including windows and doors so that the building envelope prevents water penetration.
- Defects in workmanship and materials in the electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution systems.
- Defects in workmanship and materials that result in the detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding (i.e. brick, stucco, siding) leading to detachment or serious deterioration.
- Violations of the Ontario Building Code’s health and safety provisions.
Seven Year Warranty Protection
Major Structural Defects defined as:
- Any defect in materials or work that results in the failure of a load-bearing part of the home's structure, or
- Any defect in materials or work that significantly and adversely affects your use of the building as a home.
If you require service that meets the above requirements, please contact your local community customer care office or our head office.
For help with common homeowner maintenance issues which are not covered by Tarion warranty, we have provided valuable information and links to assist our homeowners. Most of the questions Homeowners have about maintaining their home are contained in this site, so please browse around at your convenience - day or night.